Search This Blog

26 May 2022

Fanny Pack / Leg Bag

One of the things I’ve learnt whilst riding is that I don’t particularly like wearing a rucksack whilst riding.  It wasn't to bad on the CB500 as it was a fairly upright sitting position but on the VFR its a pain. 

I've got a Givi Maxia 3 top box but for ‘lively’ days out it does tend to alter the rideability and look.  I’ve also got an Oxford tank bank and this was really my go to item to hold my junk as precious little fits inside my jacket.  Being magnetic and expandable and able to convert into a rucksack its very versatile and I do enjoy using it.

But on a whim after seeing a similar item being worn by someone else I’ve spend some pennies and bought a hip/leg/waist bag.  Its pick enough to hold my phone, powerpack, wallet and shades.  What more do I need ?  It also means its not left on the bike by accident and frees the tank bag up for more items when on longer trips. 

Its an Ebay special from China so I wont be to heart broken if it only lasts a season but what do you expect for £20 squid.  I just hope it arrives in time for my trip.

 

 bag1

No comments:

Post a Comment